Wednesday, June 16

unbelievable

观星人 : +u!W at 夜空时间 : 6:46 PM
the night before yesterday
i found that my laptop got some problems as the ctrl key is improper functioning
as when i type t it straight open a new tab for me
and that make me so pek cek
and then i found dell support website and check for my warranty
it showed that my warranty is due on this saturday
i straight felt cham liao
as i only can go back on 26 onwards
i tried email to dell and state my problem
surprisingly they reply me yesterday through phone
and said they will have a engineer to fix an appointment with me and check my laptop
today after lunch i get a call from my hostel admin office
and there is a parcel for me
kinda weird as i never buy something nor people send things to me
after i get it i realized the parcel is from Dell KL



i opened it..
tadahhh
a brand new keyboard ler!
uishhhh

a faulty 'ctrl' key brought me a new keyboard!
*smiling*
i never thought that their services is such super duper fast!
thanks Dell ;D

5 ☆星星闪着☆:

Eunice Mayhoong on June 16, 2010 at 8:08 PM said... Reply to comment

omg...so good wey..hahahaha! =)

Eunice Mayhoong on June 16, 2010 at 8:09 PM said... Reply to comment

omg...so good wey..hahahaha! =)

+u!W on June 16, 2010 at 9:15 PM said... Reply to comment

haha~ dump ur fujitsu use dell lo ! XD

Jae Yang on June 16, 2010 at 10:51 PM said... Reply to comment

Dell oso noob noob only...
Always got problem, that's why they try to compensate you with the keyboard XD

+u!W on June 16, 2010 at 10:59 PM said... Reply to comment

haha at least they got do something bah and not tried to find lots of excuses..

 

♥§ŧāſŕЎ ζЌγ. ςάΠĐŷ βεαčĦ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei