Tuesday, February 15

140211 ♥

观星人 : +u!W at 夜空时间 : 9:16 PM
Heh! Gonna blog about my yesterday a.k.a. Valentine's day with my valentine bui bui. LOL. Actually just a simple celebration because every day is just like Valentine's for us, right? buahahaha :P

It was third Valentine's day for us since we are together. We had our dinner at Reggae's Grills, which is well-known for it's western food like chop! Had reservation made before we went there as restaurants always get fulled on that day.


The menu of Reggae's Grill :)



 The romantic rose candle between us LOL.


A girl who reserved by Mr Ngu. Hehehe

 We were cam-whoring while waiting for our beverages and food. Hahaha.
 

Mine- watermelon juice and his- mixed fruit juice (orange, honeydew & watermelon?) Actually his juice just taste like orange juice Rofl.

My valentine with his mixed grill.
The mixed grill (beef, chicken & lamb) is served with french fries & vegetables and black pepper sauce. The grilled chicken is just so nice! Yummmmm

Very sad angry part is my food take one hour to be served! OMG. I'm starving you know so i keep get his food to fill my mouth hehe. Luckily the Hangman successfully killed my boredom while waiting for my food :D

Garlic chicken chop
I had no idea what took them so long time to serve my chop :( Anyway it taste nice and worth my time for waiting it :) I'm so full then i left with big wide smile. LOL




p/s: I got a photo album half-filled with our sweet memories.Heh i love it but next time should let me picked the pictures :P

5 ☆星星闪着☆:

Eunice Mayhoong on February 15, 2011 at 9:51 PM said... Reply to comment

awww.so sweet together! :)

+u!W on February 16, 2011 at 10:55 AM said... Reply to comment

Hehehe :P

jfook on February 16, 2011 at 11:07 AM said... Reply to comment

Sweet...but why your bf looks so emo? lol

+u!W on February 16, 2011 at 12:43 PM said... Reply to comment

Jfook, idk why his face look like that. May be too hungry le.Haha.

Carenlie on February 21, 2011 at 1:26 PM said... Reply to comment

happy belated /cny lolx... sorry being too buzy nw onli step here~^^
have a sweet celebration for valentine oso, nt bad~:)))))

 

♥§ŧāſŕЎ ζЌγ. ςάΠĐŷ βεαčĦ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei