Thursday, April 28

Ohhh Thursday~

观星人 : +u!W at 夜空时间 : 10:57 PM
La~la~la~la~

My mood is super duper good today. heh

No assignments and homeworks for myself today. *Die soon*

But there's holesss in my pocket too.

Don't care. Enjoy first then just face the pain. hahaha

I gonna pain for quite a long time i think :P

I bought a top & pair of sandal & have a hair cut today. 

Picture will be uploaded soon as the pig girl is sleepy now.

Sleep tight and sweet dream everyone <3

**updated**

here it's come the pixiesss :D


My hair is now shorter! That's not what i want when i talked to the hairdresser.
the outcome doesn't meet what i expected :'(
hmmmm but there's no point to regret now.
Just hope it grows longer soon :)



I've been fall in love with this sandal/flat when i look at them at very first
I've hesitated about what color to choose
How i wish i can brought two of them home.
Guess which one i chose at last? heh


Finally i found the top for my foundation grad. ceremony!
hahaha
Love it to the max....

XoXo

2 ☆星星闪着☆:

Nick on April 29, 2011 at 10:04 AM said... Reply to comment

nice pics ;) wink

+u!W on April 30, 2011 at 3:43 PM said... Reply to comment

Thanks Nick ;)

 

♥§ŧāſŕЎ ζЌγ. ςάΠĐŷ βεαčĦ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei