Monday, November 28

Start of real holiday :D

观星人 : +u!W at 夜空时间 : 9:44 PM
The final result was out on last Tues midnight at 0000am sharp.

And this was the first time i was that eager to view my result at very first time. 

I had no confident at all and I'm scared I might flunked my one of the subject which is Process Principle.

It was a hard time to view the result and I had refreshed more than tens time 
 and about 14 mins just to have a peak on my result. 

Thanks GOD! 

The result was a surprise to me and was over my expectation.

I did not have to make friend with 5566 at last. LOL. 

And this was the first time I'm truly satisfied with what I got 
 when compared to the effort I'd done. 

I'm glad that my pray is heard by GOD and he did not disappoint me. 

Phewww.. 
the hardest moment in this holiday is finally over and now the start of the real holidaysss. :)



2 ☆星星闪着☆:

wawalicious小歪 on November 29, 2011 at 12:32 PM said... Reply to comment

mint 越来越靓女!!
:) 还记得小歪horrr?

+u!W on November 29, 2011 at 9:35 PM said... Reply to comment

@小歪
当然记得咯!美女怎么可以忘呢! 呵呵

 

♥§ŧāſŕЎ ζЌγ. ςάΠĐŷ βεαčĦ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei